Thanks to those that submitted pictures to me!!! I got some amazing shots and below I’ve selected a few of my favorites! I hope you’re not too hungry…
1. My classmate, Becky, submitted this action shot of creme brulée! She submitted several other amazing ones, but as soon as I saw this I loved it.
2. This is Laura’s octopus tempura skewers, roasted eggplant and vegetables with Thai peanut sauce. You say “Thai peanut sauce” and I’m ready! The colors are fab, too!
3. An old friend of mine, Lauren, is living in Spain right now and she sent me some pictures of a tortilla española, a French tartiflette, and paella. Y’all know I love me some paella so I simply had to use this one. Divine.
4. This picture makes me salivate. These are Jane Deere’s Baja Style Beer-Battered Fish Tacos and I’m drooling again.
5. And to round it out, we have another winner from Spain. This one is especially cool because it was submitted by none other than my Grandma! (Hey, G’ma!!) She was recently in Spain and went to the oldest restaurant in the world, started in like 1725 or something crazy. I’ve seen it on TV loads of times and never got a chance to go when I was in Spain myself, but their suckling pig is world-reknowed. Apologies to vegetarians.
This was super fun, thanks to all who participated. Sorry I couldn’t use every single picture! They were wonderful. Keep eating!