Good news! I think I am successfully fighting off my cold! I’m not feeling nearly as bad 3 days into this cold as I have with others. Only 1 nostril is congested and my throat is no longer hoarse and scratchy I had planned an easy swim after work but the pool schedule made that a no-go so I think it is an omen to take it easy and continue to get better.
I’ll give you a quick run-down of the day’s eats and then since my brain isn’t working as well as my immune system, I’ll give you some fun links
(I had planned for the cheese, crackers, and apricots to be a snack — like a French cheese plate, if you will — but I really wanted it at lunch!)
(While doing my usual after-work nannying, I took the kids to get froyo and the above mentioned toppings are what I get for letting a 9 year old decorate my bowl for me. It was, however, very tasty!)
– A new blog I found via Twitter : Healthy Alice! She’s only written one post but let’s show her some blog love shall we?
– Want to win Jenna’s bike?
– A yummy recipe!
– My latest post on Hollaback Health!
– Rachel’s big announcement!
– And Heather being awesome as usual!